NO Calls, Third-Party Recruiters OR Search Firms
Kraft Fluid Systems, an employee-owned company located in Strongsville, Ohio, is seeking a HYDRAULIC TECHNICIAN to join our team.
Assembly, conversion and repair of hydraulic pumps, motors and hydrostatic drive systems.
Requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent level of experience
- Strong mechanical interest and high level of mechanical aptitude a must.
- Fluid Power Certification desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to read and write English and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and quality workmanship.
- Closely follow manuals and procedures to perform daily duties.
- Organization and documentation.
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations and company policies.
- Responsible for completing / maintaining any required training.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to interpret schematics, CAD prints, and parts diagrams preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods, stoop, kneel, bend.
- Perform other duties as directed or required.
Competitive earnings commensurate with experience. Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Position is located at our Strongsville, Ohio headquarters.
NO Phone Calls