Kraft Fluid Systems History
Kraft Fluid Systems was founded by Bob and Marie Kraft in 1972. The first office was a small area on the second floor of a machine shop in Strongsville, Ohio, a southwest suburb of Cleveland. In 1975, we added our first employees and occupied the entire second floor of the machine shop. In 1978, we moved to a multi-tenant building, leasing 7300 sq. ft. for office and warehouse space.
In May of 1986, the Kraft Team moved to our current location at 14300 Foltz Parkway in Strongsville. Our 30,000 sq. ft. facility includes state-of-the-art pump and valve test stands; assembly and fabrication equipment for hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and gear reducers; electronic programming and testing area; and a training center.
Our primary customers are located in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, and Delaware. Beginning in 1982, sales offices have been added in Columbus, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; Lafayette, IN; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA; and Toledo, OH.
Since our founding, our goal has been to provide our clients with the best value. We do this by focusing on our relationships with our:
Satisfying customers is our top priority. Since long-term customers are our greatest asset, we strive to provide service that is courteous, honest, empathetic and responsive.
We provide our clients with the industry’s best products by partnering with some of the industry’s leading manufacturers. The manufacturers we’ve developed relationships with are distributor-oriented with a focus on quality, safety and product innovation.
The positive attitudes of our employee family are responsible for our continued growth. In 2000, we became a 100% employee-owned company. Learn more about our company, products or employees by calling us at (800) 257-1155.